250 gm cream cheese
3/4 cups sugar
2 large eggs
1/4 cup melted butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1. preheat the oven to 160-170 C and grease 9 x 13 inch pan
2. whisk creamcheese, sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla and juice together
3. in a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda. Add this to the creamcheese mixture and stir until just blended.
4. spread this in the prepared pan
Streusel & Blueberry fruit and filling
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch cinnamon powder
6 tbsp melted butter
1 cup blueberry fruit
1 cup of blueberry filling
1. stir the flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon together. Then stir in the butter until the mixture is evenly combined and become crumble
2. spread the blueberry filling on the cake mixture and sprinkle the fruit and the streusel.
3. bake the cake for 50-60 minutes or until the tester inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
The idea of the cake actually come from " BAKE WITH ANNA OLSON # Raspberry Ricotta Buckle "
::: ~~~ HAPPY COOKING ~~~:::